skip to main | skip to sidebar

Am I A Nickychist or A Nickyphile?

Just a cute blog to keep my best friend updated about me. Random thoughts may come up, as well as pictures. Enjoy, sweetie. :p

Monday, October 20, 2008

Me in my stupid uniform


Sitting in a vehicule, not wanting to work. *sighs*
Posted by Caro at 5:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Caro
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (31)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ▼  October (21)
      • So here's the whole me
      • And finally...
      • The bag
      • My gorgeous coat
      • Close up
      • Details
      • Po and I
      • Hello!
      • Meet my cuties!
      • Buzz is broken - Part 2
      • Buzz is broken.
      • LoL.
      • Me in my stupid uniform
      • LOL. My living in panorama shot. Weird.
      • And now a hot pic to put a smile on my face again.
      • Batman
      • I tried drawing again but...
      • I'm such a cook. B-)
      • Goodnight, sweetie!
      • Christian Bale
      • My roomate for Halloween.